Data Center Virtualization Engineer - German or French
We are searching for German or French speaking Data Center Virtualization Engineers for our Cisco account.
This engineers will support the Swiss FAST-IT team on the pre-sales opportunity development of full intend driven compute/storage architectures. Key elements of such an architecture include UCS, HyperFlex, Converged Systems (ex. FlashStack, FlexPod), automation with UCS-D, smart workload placement with Turbornomics (CWOM) etc.
The team is focusing on Solutions in the Data Center and Public Cloud. We are working with a big lab environment to demonstrate the power of integrated solutions forming modern, automated infrastructure and inter-connecting on-premise and public cloud offerings.
• Build and configure modern data center architectures in our demo environment for specific customer presentations
• Support the local System Engineers in building new environments, labs or demo flows
• Write Scripts (pref. in Python, Ansible, Chef & Puppet) to integrate and automate tasks
• Prepare and support for customer “Proof of Concepts”
• Assist the local team in customer technical escalations with the TAC and keep the customer sentiment up
• Prepare and hold workshops and run learning classes with customer and partners
• Integrate Cisco and 3rd Party technologies to address customer requirements ex. a data protection soluiton based on Veeam
• Working with Engineering to diagnose and resolve critical issues
• Collaborates with Swiss existing and new customers, Swiss AM’s and the entire Swiss DC team.
• Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, Information Technology, MIS, Mathematics, Physics, or other equivalent (an emphasis on software design and programming practices preferred)
• Ability to travel up to 50% of time
• Passion for technology, creative thinker and problem solver
• vCenter certified, well experienced in compute and storage platforms
• Strong skills in communication, influencing, organizing, and highly self-motivated
• Demonstrate leadership, interpersonal skills and team work. You have the ability to work in collaborative environment – all with a positive attitude
• Fluent in English and German or French (written and verbal); French would be a big plus
Strong remuneration package;
Individual career path - personal training on the maintained technologies, great source of technical articles and support information;
Management and technical career growth;
Enhanced by learning and development program;
Regular performance assessment;
Standard working hours;
Environment of high skilled and collaborative colleagues;
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
People LTD has License № 2303/ 05.07.2017 for providing human resources service.4
If you want to apply, send your cv at and one of our recruiters will contact you straight away.